Temat: TVHeadEnd 3.9 dla OpenWRT

Hello guys!

Sorry because I'm writing in English, but I don't speak Polish language (I understand it a little bit since it's similar to Slovenian language).

I installed OpenWRT for the first time and set it up successfully. Because I would like to watch IPTV through my WR1043ND V2 I'd need TVHeadEnd. My OpenWRT version is current trunk, so there is not TVHeadEnd package in repository. In the current stable 14.07 OpenWRT packages repository is TVHeadEnd 3.4, but this one is very old and I already have configured TVHeadEnd 3.9 on one computer, so I would just like to copy it to router.

I have installed OpenWRT buildroot, but now I don't know how to configure and make TVHeadEnd 3.9 from source. On the official TVHeadEnd forum I noticed, someone said, that the moderator of this forum is ready to create a package, so I came here. Basically I would need some guides on how to compile TVHeadEnd 3.9 from source, or if you're ready, the best thing would be if you could provide already compiled TVHeadEnd 3.9.

Thank you very much for any information in advance!

2

Odp: TVHeadEnd 3.9 dla OpenWRT

jannnnnn napisał/a:

Hello guys!

Because I would like to watch IPTV through my WR1043ND V2 I'd need TVHeadEnd.

Are you sure, you need it ?
Are you using any TVHeadend client ? or you need only stream ?
If so, use udpxy package (all popular players can properly plays this streams),
and xupnpd package if you want to play content on DLNA device.

TP-Link TL-WDR4300 v1, Reboot (17.01-SNAPSHOT, r3876-efb6ca1)

3

Odp: TVHeadEnd 3.9 dla OpenWRT

Hey alossek, thanks for reply smile

Yes, I really need TVHeadEnd, because I would like to use one TVHeadEnd 'instance' on all devices accross the house (I have Raspberry Pi and one more powerful HTPC currently). I want to have one TVHeadEnd because of editing TV channels - I wouldn't need to edit it on two (or more in the future) devices. I already have udpxy for watching IPTV stream on computers, but I also need TVHeadEnd for recording and EPG.

4

Odp: TVHeadEnd 3.9 dla OpenWRT

Version 3.9 does not compile correctly and requires a lot of changes in the sources.

Masz niepotrzebny router, uszkodzony czy nie - chętnie przygarnę go.